Thursday, October 4, 2018

THURSDAY LUNCH with the Morning Sky & Venus-Neptune


It's the Moon and Stars, especially the Constellation Cancer and the Twins, Castor and Pollox that have been treating me to a sky that I love. A lot closer to me, and outside the window of the kitchen as I type are a field of birds. Flicker is out with his long, long bill working the old laundry tub (planted with succulents). It's his favorite position lately. Lucky me, he ddoesn't spot me behind the window and I get to see his self; beautiful face, breast plate feathers like a bib and the punctuated feathers in a full pattern of bird glory ... before he finally rises on those powerful wings and I see his white tail feathers soar.

Give me a way to transcend the mundane, or the painful, and I take off like Flicker.
"Venus is what we like, what we appreciate, what we want. It’s sweet and pretty and pleasant (as an ideal… your mileage may vary). Neptune is sometimes referenced as a higher octave of Venus, divine love, forgiveness, music, connection to a higher consciousness and dreaming. When you combine the two you get the ability to take enjoyment to another level. You can blot out the harsh and let go of the things that keep you from appreciating the joys of the moment. Or you can get drunk.

This is really any combination of Venus and Neptune. When they’re conjunct in a sign they share the same sign qualities and generally work together well. When they trine there’s an ease in slipping into transcendent states. *The square also holds the higher promise of pleasure but it can take some work to access in a positive way. Sometimes with the square there’s a propensity to bliss out instead of dealing with reality, or to prefer an illusion to what is actual. The opposition also can get you into trouble if there’s projection going on, casting the other as either deluded or perfect." - more Satori
* That's me, natally.
"Your surreal view of the world and artistic creativity favors work in the arts. You should have a lovely voice and possible a high vocal range. Think Ariana Grande who has Venus trine Neptune at under one degree orb. If you were to perform in front of others then you would have a magnetic screen presence, and such a career would suit your fairytale idealism." - Venus-Neptune Trine Natally, Astrology King
Pete and I were having a conversation just before bedtime. "There's not much convenient about this life style." Pete said. No, not much convenience. But from all this inconvenience there have been opportunities for transcendence.

As I put words onto this cyberpage, having spent my three-page 'sober quota' on my Morning Pages already, I'm have breakfast while putting words down here @ LUNCH. I pour new content into an old container. The image/metaphor/allegory (?) comes from my recent replacement purchase of a vile of Bach Flower Remedy Elm. The description (the short story) written on the bottles of Elm read differently; it surprised me when I was standing at the shelf in PCC in Seattle. I was expecting the old story. When I can walk across the field and into the vardo where both bottles are I will put both stories here, document. It will help me in my experiment:)

I've walked the field, opened the vardo door and found the viles. The description on the original vile of Elm reads:

"restores your normal strength and optimism when you are temporarily overwhelmed or burdened by responsibility."
The description on the newly purchased vile reads:

"Be Efficient
Which description/story would appeal to you? I decided to pour part of the tincture/remedy into the old vile and leave some of the newly purchased remedy in the vile I've just bought. One story may suite me on different ocassions while the other story might be more appealing on other days/nights.

They're the same tincture, the logical ones will chime.

No, they're not. I'm a storyteller and I like the mystery present because I noticed how the tale was told. It's the Venus-Neptune affect in application:)

The original vile was one I purchased several years ago, on the recommendation from a dear friend and astrologer, Donna Cunningham, who has since passed into spirit. But, at the time I bought that vile Donna had been following my life over the years via the Internet. Blogs brought us together originally, and then she joined my online writers' group created as a way to bring people into my very isolated MCS-limited world. The group named Prime the Pump did that for me, and Donna and our friendship grew from the stories we shared there. I write with appreciation for this memory, and an experience with a positive expression of Venus-Neptune to cultivate faith, and husband optimism.
"...is the remedy for people suffering a temporary loss of confidence due to the overwhelming amount of responsibility they have taken on. Genuine Elm types are people who are successful and carrying out work they believe in, but at times the burden brings them down and they feel will not be able to cope.
The remedy helps to dispel these feelings so that we can resume our lives without thought of failure..." - Elm













1 comment:

  1. Moki, nothing I own has been with me for very long except one item. My set of Bach Flower Remedies & the little accompanying book. The liquids are all brown and somewhat evaporated. I'm sure they still work because that Essence Energy cannot be removed, don't you think? Yay to the ELM support you are receiving! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Your positive words are welcome here.