Sunday, October 14, 2018

SHAREABLE.NET (an updatable post)

Something very interesting to investigate for a real life LUNCH topic. I'm putting the link here and publishing it as a POSTITNOTE for me (and Pete).

The link below includes readers' views and experiences with communal living. We're very interested in how others have lived this.

https://www.shareable.net/blog/shareable-readers-share-their-views-on-communal-living

Update 10/19/18

I'm excited to get a whiff of Jupiter's soon-to-transit through Sag coming November 9, 2018. Thanks Elsa, the post reminds me of Jupiter's most positive characteristics and the natal character that I have in myself. SEE IT. FEEL IT. BELIEVE IT. Whew.

With that information I went back to investigate (higher education is Jupiter in Sag world) and I'm finding so much potential and real-life examples in SHAREABLE.

lIKE WHAT?
Language change: Do ocracy? Yes, doocracy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your positive words are welcome here.