Saturday, September 26, 2026

Informed Mythic Narrative

 I’m being the hummingbird. Continuing the thread of reconnect with Dynamic Disequilibrium Elsa P of Elsaelsa is feeding her readers. “Excising the fake…” from her life while doing what it takes to ensure and engage with the pressure of being alive (like the constant hover of the hummingbird) I comment on the blog.

Since 2008 I have learned to engage the aspects and energy of astrology through Elsa and Satori. When another master teacher, Terri Windling, maintained her blog Myth and Moor I hovered there for years drinking in the nectar of an authentic source for storytelling. Between Elsaelsa and Myth and Moor I weathered Pluto in Capricorn wiping out my life as it had been.

I practiced creating mythic memoir weaving astrology with a growing web of knowledge about my Ancestors as an essential source.  This is what I’m calling Informed Mythic Narrative. “Live where you’re planted and grow from there.” My newest Fall Season and Winter is in process. Aging in place we feel the decay of the physical body and try to push back as we have in decades past; that doesn’t work as well. What does? Adaptation at a slower rate. Memory loss and impatience throw monkey wrenches into the soup. Humility comes if I’m practicing my program of truthfulness. If not the pain and suffering extends.

Reading fiction helps me find the real spider web. I’m reading more Joanne Harris to help with that! Vianne and The Night Market. 

Reaching out to real people to help:

Can you come chop vegetables for a crockpot soup?

Could someone pick up a seated walker for me?

Would you drive me an hour and a half to the emergency room?

The chopped up vegetable soup with freshly boiled eggs is ready to eat. Real food, cooking slow with effort. I’m headed for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your positive words are welcome here.