Tuesday, September 25, 2018

while LUNCH is being readied

Image result for preparing lunch for work wikimedia commons


I left this comment on ElsaElsa's post today about the planet Pluto transiting the 12th House, to remind myself of what deep and often hidden work I do, beneath the surface and behind the scenes, as I resolve issues and prepare for LUNCH.

"I so easily relate to your post, if I don’t over-analyze. So I won’t. Pluto has been through my 12th House and is Retrograde within one degree of my ASC in Capricorn. My spiritual mining has been, and contines to be deep and so fully tied with my feeling-body (Natal Moon in Capricorn/12th House). Service through expression, and blogging, has been my way through. Who is served? Some of them who are served, I will never know. But, I keep at it.
With Pluto on the edge, so am I. My blogging service is changing as I leave this comment. I am recovering from a real-life fall that brought me to my knees (Capricorn applied:) And What is important is being reconsidered. Who I appear to be to others? Can’t predict. So I keep serving LUNCH, metaphorically and work on what that ‘tastes’ like literally.
Glad for the space to relate here. Thanks Elsa." - from ElsaElsa
There is plenty to do behind the scenes for our life lived on the edges, from a small golden wagon, in the public yet so deeply private. We are learning to live under scrutiny without losing the essence of what is evolutionary and wild in our natures. I for one, remember not to edge god out (and play god with my ego leading the way). Tripping and falling is one clue to who was in charge that fate-filled Sunday morning in September.

The last post I wrote, soon after I fell while on my way to cut flowers for Sunday Farmers' Market, and distributed via email blast, was this one. So many clues were tucked into the poem, but only a few people in my inner real-life circle know the details of what's involved in resolving issues, and healing from wounds that don't really go away, but perhaps, can become less burdensome. 
LUNCH @ The Safety Pin Cafe is being prepared.The taste of things to come is still in process (a flavor of the content is here, and on the sidebar of this blog). Keep us in your best wishes, hopes, dreams and pencil sketches (link for a very, very fun time with pencils) and send us your thoughts and questions about what LUNCH might mean for you.
A hui hou,
Mokihana and Pete

P.S. A huge and grateful mahalo to Satori for her generous permission to use the quote that inspires the flavor of LUNCH at The Safety Pin Cafe. She has inspired us with her writing for many years on the ElsaElsa blog. Her quotations have tintilated the writing of medicine stories, and I count her as a Believer in my well-being. Mahalo nui Satori!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your positive words are welcome here.