Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Dynamic Disequilibrium

 I’m parking this link from Susan Weed here:www.susunweed.com/herbal_ezine/September08/childbearing.htm

Since I post with my index finger on an older version iPhone I’m not sure how these thoughts translate onto this blogger platform. But, I notice someone or someones are reading. 

Over the past 10 days my dynamic disequilibrium has charged me a surprising lesson: life is chaotic and fixing life is never the answer. By nature I am ‘fixed’ having a Scorpio intensity, a Capricorn Moon and Saturn chart ruler. I don’t do the full astrological translations you can research or interpret for your own understanding. 

The saving grace as it turns out lies in my Gemini Uranus placement at birth in the House of Health(6th House) and a very tight conjunction of what I love (Venus) with what hopes, dreams and aspirations I seek out(Jupiter) in the 11th House of “deeply trusting the impact we have on one another and envisioning a better world.” - Elizabeth Rose Campbell.

So as fixed minded as I may be other aspects of me love an adventure and vision for putting love into the world.

The concept of Dynamic Disequilibrium I first learned from Susun Weed. I forget how stunningly true much of her Wise Woman Traditions run smack into the fixity of science and medicine and capitalism. Until I am faced with my body shouting to be freed of the illusion of “balance,” cleansing, or detoxing. 

Against my normal choices and love of a chaotically beautiful family life of a garden with few if any straight rows and overlapping leaves flowers vines, herbs I found my right foot screaming with anger and pain! Shocked by the experiences in a hospital orthopedic surgeon’s office, the disbelief did not end with venting at the young surgeon, Instead the anger settled in my blood streams and my right foot.

Until now. Many miles, hours of waiting for diagnosis and “prescription” a few days of pain and discomfort have led me back to the garden of dynamic disequilibrium. I’m an old woman who is still capable of tapping into the natural world but sometimes I am forced into that moment by wanting a fix. 

Gout. Put me back into the seat or seesaw of persistent hovering like a hummingbird to keep alive. Not in balance but in constantly changing action to remain “in the game”. This post is definitely chaotic but perhaps just what I need to remember what to do instead of fix in place.

There’s a fine YouTube video featuring a hummingbird that suit my needs this morning, I’ll find it and try to paste it here. Hummingbirds Hover… hmm 


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mqi2Im1nlr8&t=22s&pp=2AEWkAIB&ra=m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your positive words are welcome here.